PDA

View Full Version : Help panicing

honeyp1e
12-04-11, 07:29
Morning anxiety is a killer for me everymorning I have to force myself breakfast as otherwise I just don't eat and this can last all day anyway I've been really constipated and this also causes me to go into panic mode as I worry so much as to why I can't go the loo I do have IBS constipation but why do I need to panic? Anyway got up this morning still feeling constipated last went sunday morning but its only ever a little bit I go for anyway was hungry so had some porridge then a piece of toberlone and my stomach felt full were it feels like its all just sitting under ur ribs giving u that unconfortable sickly feeling but its mainly the heavyness feeling I get all above my pubic line I get all the movements and crazy bubble noises in bottom of belly and in lower back and bottom. But just can't go the loo I have just managed to go now a bit but still feel the need that I need to go only nothing comes out but I've gotten myself into such a state of panic am sweating, sweaty palms etc and all above my pubic line making the crazy noises,, how can I calm myself down each time I make a bowel movement or need to this happens ??