PDA

View Full Version : Help - 4 a - Newbie?

MAC3712
12-04-11, 19:44
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum yet sadly no stanger to our old friend anxiety attack! I have recently undergone a massive upheaval in my professional life resulting in around 18 months of fairl intense stress. The sad thing is I have come out the other side and whilst everyone around me seems to be settling into the new work life, I have found myself reaquainted with shaky legs to the point where I can sometimes barely walk in a straight line! Some days I struggle to stand still for fear of becoming unsteady on feet and have even walked out of shops because of the queues! Am I going crazy - really not sure how I can geth through this. Funny thing is when I'm at home in my own surroundings I'm absolutely fine! I'm certain I won't withdraw from everyday life and keep telling me my feelings are totally irrational but there seems to be no end in sight! Any advice would be welcome and thank you for you're time if you managed to read this far! Take care x

diane07
12-04-11, 19:45
Hi MAC3712

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
12-04-11, 21:20
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

MAC3712
12-04-11, 21:23
Thank you Paige x
:)