PDA

View Full Version : was just about to go to bed

Em.ma
12-04-11, 20:59
was just bout to go to bed when i got one of my lower back spasms- now i cant breathe in or cough without my lower back hurting. I also get bad numbness sometimes after sitting down for two minues (dead legs so cant walk for ages) and i get ankle cramps and toes push toghether and also get my last two fingers on right hand spreading. I suffered all these before i had health anxiety. lower back hurts now. very scared of blood clot grrrrrrrr:mad:

PanchoGoz
12-04-11, 21:38
It's not a blood clot, that would be worse.
Maybe you are subconsciously causing these symtpoms somehow, or is stress manifesting itself in cramps.
Have you tried having a nice aromatic bath? Its soooooothing and might make your body feel more realaxed...

Em.ma
13-04-11, 20:54
Thank you. im not sure what it is but ive had it since before i had anxiety. just now i have pain in the tip of one finger and just had pins and needles in one foot. very worried haha.

uk23
13-04-11, 21:24
Dont you have IBS/Not eat much?

Em.ma
13-04-11, 21:27
I have bowel issues but never been told I have ibs but I do eat right now except not eaten much for three dayS . took first anti biotic an hour ago n already got weird feeling in stomack n chest