PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, nervous first post!!!

melanie1234
12-04-11, 21:43
Hello everyone,
I'm Mel (UK). 2 wonderful children, lovely husband, nice house, good job and terrible, terrible panic attacks and anxiety!!!
How silly eh!?
I have suffered the odd panic attacks over the years, but began to get them everyday, several times. I also started to feel 'ill' all the time. I had sleep problems etc...anyway 2 weeks ago I ended up in A and E and am now taking beta blockers and lots and lots of changes and self help. and this is how I found myself here...what a wonderful website.

diane07
12-04-11, 21:45
Hi melanie1234

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Taffy
12-04-11, 21:48
Hi Mel...I'm new also. This site is a good source of info and reassurance. I hope it can help us get back on track. ;-)

snowgoose
12-04-11, 22:00
hello Melanie:)
you have friends and understanding here .....it is a wonderful place to get support and information on our problems. xx:hugs:

paula lynne
12-04-11, 22:16
Hi Mel, welcome aboard, youre not alone x:welcome:

melanie1234
13-04-11, 11:55
Thank you everyone, it's so nice to have replies. I'm on my lunch break from work and am lucky i can come home for half an hour! Just had a very nasty panic attack in work but almost knew it was coming as I didn't sleep well and got up and almost told myself I was going to have a bad day!!! DOH! will have a good read through the website tonight.

KayleighJane
13-04-11, 18:13
hi there, this is a great place for advice and information. I was suffering panic attacks every day sometimes several times but things have been getting a bit easier lately with help from medication and I am starting CBT next week.

lynn1960
13-04-11, 18:16
hi welcome if ypu need any help[ pm me

melanie1234
15-04-11, 19:01
Thank you all so much...feeling very welcome :)