PDA

View Full Version : Hello people

Kate21
13-04-11, 11:49
Hi eveyone I'm kate.
I have just been put on citalopram yesterday to help with anxiety/depression.
My first bout of anxiety was in school when i was 15 (i'm 21 now) I had to leave school and then attempted college but had to drop out due to panic attacks and social phobias.

I then made pretty much a full recovery with EMDR and even managed to go travelling for a year, some of it by myself. So I felt all confident and good again.

But now I feel I'm almost back to square one again, I finally told my manager at work and went to the GP, but I feel all my hard work getting better last time has just been wasted :-(

Anyway So glad I found this site, the social phobia info is helping me finally understand a bit about what i'm frightened of and that i'm not alone.

Kate x

margaret jones
13-04-11, 11:51
Hi Kate :welcome: to NMP you will meet lots of lovely people here and get lots of help and support xxxxxxxxx

nomorepanic
13-04-11, 11:51
Hi Kate21

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Kate21
13-04-11, 18:39
Thankyou both! :-)

KayleighJane
13-04-11, 19:05
hello there :D x

tillymint
13-04-11, 19:16
Hi welcome! I'm new as well and don't know how to start a new thread! Help! Sorry to be so dim but someone has referred me to a technical forum and I stilll cant place a new post.

Incidentally congratulations on your progress so far!

Kate21
13-04-11, 23:11
Thankyou tilly.
the post new thread button is at the top in the blue box, I got a bit confused too as there are 2 other options about threads aswell.
x