PDA

View Full Version : I need help asap ! I cant go out !!!

panik159159
13-04-11, 21:49
Hi all.
Im New to this site.
Im 22 years of age and I have 2 young children.

I have been diagnosed with having an under-active thyroid ( been on 75mg for just under a year) , I'm also Asthmatic , And I've also had the implant in for nearly 2 years.

I went to doctors beginning of year and was diagnosed with Severe Depression & Severe Anxiety, Was referred to counselling , went to one appointment but couldn't get enough confidence to go again.

For about the past 2 maybe 3 months , Every time I have wanted to go outside I feel the need to go to the toilet for a "number 2".

It takes me about an hour just to get ready to go out because of the amount of times I have to go toilet.

And even then I have to go in a car and as soon as I sit as a passenger I feel the need to go again.

I can't even walk my daughter to school (only 10 min walk) as it gets to me so much.

I've tried taking "Kalms" tablets, but they dont seem to help.
Is there anything else I can try?

Would really like a quick fix as It is making me feel really depressed and brings my anxiety up , I feel like Im a bad mum as I cant take my kids to the park or to school - Im missing out on the most important part of my kids life's .

Thanks for any advice given xx

joans60
13-04-11, 22:44
Hi there
I have just read your post
Have you been back to the doctors and what as he said
Are you on any other medication other than the kalms tablets
Hope you get sorted out
I suffer with anxiety and panic but I am able to go out and I have some good days and some bad days I am on 10mg Citrolapram
PM me if I can be of help to you
PM me if I can be of help

Joanx

tillymint
13-04-11, 23:00
Don't feel like a bad mum, the fact that you are concerned about the impact your condition is having on them, means that you are a good mum. You cannot help being ill., but I think that you prob do need to goback to your GP for some help.

I've tried Kalms in the past and they haven't touched the sides Take heart and good luck x

panik159159
13-04-11, 23:20
Hi there
I have just read your post
Have you been back to the doctors and what as he said
Are you on any other medication other than the kalms tablets
Hope you get sorted out
I suffer with anxiety and panic but I am able to go out and I have some good days and some bad days I am on 10mg Citrolapram
PM me if I can be of help to you
PM me if I can be of help

Joanx

Hi there.
Thanks for reply. I have tried to go back to the doctors but whenever I book an appointment I get all clamed up and when I try to leave to go doctors I have to rush back to go to toilet.
I take Levothyroxine (think thats spelt right) for my thyroid problem (75mgs) once a day. And My inhalers One in morning and night and the other when needed. And I take the Kalms.
Thanks x

panik159159
13-04-11, 23:22
Don't feel like a bad mum, the fact that you are concerned about the impact your condition is having on them, means that you are a good mum. You cannot help being ill., but I think that you prob do need to goback to your GP for some help.

I've tried Kalms in the past and they haven't touched the sides Take heart and good luck x

Hi there.
Thanks for reply.
I feel like a bad mum as my daughter doesn't even ask me to take her to school anymore and when I ask her why she says "coz u not well" .
I try going doctors and when i book an appointment i get ready then get clamed up and need loo then when i leave i have to rush back to go to loo. :'(
thanks xx