PDA

View Full Version : Hello! New To All This

sars68
14-04-11, 08:39
Hello
I am new to this but am so low at the mo and have no one to talk to who understands, I thought I would try this.

I am currently going through a very stressful divorce with two young children. My husband left us in May. Some would say (and I do) that this is a good thing as he is a bully and hit me on more that one occasion, aswell as bad mood swings etc. Have got the Decree Nici and I am now fighting to keep our house.

I have convinced myself I am dying of bowl cancer as I have fresh blood in loo and on paper after going to the loo. Have visited Docs who have reassured me it is piles and is an ongoing condition aggravated by my anxiety. Can't seem to rationalize this.

That's it. A bit of a ramble. Have got a solicitors meeing this morning which I am very anxious about. It's all a bit too much at the moment.

Would love to hear from anyone who can help me feel better, positive and not scared.

Sars68:lac:

nomorepanic
14-04-11, 08:41
Hi sars68

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Vanilla Sky
14-04-11, 21:10
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

judybelle
15-04-11, 10:49
Hi there,
I'm brand new here too :)
My dad had bowel cancer and his symptoms (apart from having trouble going to the loo), was that his blood was a black colour not red, you did right going to the docs and I'm sure you've nothing to worry about.
(Having said ALL that, I would worry, but that's because I worry about everything :blush: xx

JaneC
15-04-11, 11:02
Hi Sars :welcome: to NMP. It's no wonder you are anxious after all you have been through and are going through. I'm sure he docs are right in their diagnosis. Stick around xxx