PDA

View Full Version : Describing me, in the hope that somebody can relate.

MidnightCalm
14-04-11, 13:06
In a single day I usually feel pretty bad throughout, I always feel like my breathing isn't right, I think I might have taught myself to breathe wrong or after being anxious for so long learnt to breathe shallow which I presume could be affecting everything else?
I get daily headaches, like a tightening around my head, sometimes it feels like somebody is pressing my temples. I get this same tightness around the top of my belly just below my ribs and that feels like I wwon't be able to breathe.
I always feel like my skin is warm or a bit itchy, my eyes are always dry, sometimes blurry.
I always feel tired, when I'm standing I just want to sit or lay down, I just want to sleep and I DO NOTHING so I don't understand why I'm tired, I literally sit on my bum all day trying to "rest the nervous system", I've been trying to rest to get rid of these symptoms for a good few months now! lol.
My legs are always on the verge of cramping, they feel weak.
i feel dizzy nearly all the time, when I sit I feel like I'm falling forward, I feel like I can never ekeep still, when I'm still I feel like my body just wants to move, I get palpitations alongside my fast heart beat and high blood pressure which I seem to have 24/7 these days.
I get bad muscle pains all the time! So bad that it feels like my shoulder blades are like tied together.
Really I just feel like I'm coming down with the flu and I have REALLY bad moments through the day (about 2) where I have to lie down for 30 mins cos I get really hot and sickly and tired and shaky and weak and stuff :/

punkprincess19
14-04-11, 13:11
In a single day I usually feel pretty bad throughout, I always feel like my breathing isn't right, I think I might have taught myself to breathe wrong or after being anxious for so long learnt to breathe shallow which I presume could be affecting everything else?
I get daily headaches, like a tightening around my head, sometimes it feels like somebody is pressing my temples. I get this same tightness around the top of my belly just below my ribs and that feels like I wwon't be able to breathe.
I always feel like my skin is warm or a bit itchy, my eyes are always dry, sometimes blurry.
I always feel tired, when I'm standing I just want to sit or lay down, I just want to sleep and I DO NOTHING so I don't understand why I'm tired, I literally sit on my bum all day trying to "rest the nervous system", I've been trying to rest to get rid of these symptoms for a good few months now! lol.
i feel dizzy nearly all the time, when I sit I feel like I'm falling forward, I feel like I can never ekeep still, when I'm still I feel like my body just wants to move, I get palpitations alongside my fast heart beat and high blood pressure which I seem to have 24/7 these days.
I get bad muscle pains all the time! So bad that it feels like my shoulder blades are like tied together.
Really I just feel like I'm coming down with the flu and I have REALLY bad moments through the day (about 2) where I have to lie down for 30 mins cos I get really hot and sickly and tired and shaky and weak and stuff :/

Well i can definitely relate... it sounds like you're describing me! I also get a lot of chest pain too though!

Are you on any meds or/and having therapy? x

iamspartacus
14-04-11, 13:13
you have just described how ive felt for a long time. i also get horrible depression, tinnitus, numbness, eyes sensitive to light, hot and cold feelings etc etc. its called clinical anxiety, or chronic anxiety. In the first instance, go your gp to rule out anything else. if you come back clear, you will need to start accepting that this is an overworked stress response and its harmless.

honeyp1e
14-04-11, 13:16
In a single day I usually feel pretty bad throughout, I always feel like my breathing isn't right, I think I might have taught myself to breathe wrong or after being anxious for so long lear'nt to breathe shallow which I presume could be affecting everything else?
I get daily headaches, like a tightening around my head, sometimes it feels like somebody is pressing my temples. I get this same tightness around the top of my belly just below my ribs and that feels like I won't be able to breathe.
i feel dizzy nearly all the time, when I sit I feel like I'm falling forward, I feel like I can never keep still, when I'm still I feel like my body just wants to move, I get palpitations alongside my fast heart beat and high blood pressure which I seem to have 24/7 these days.
Really I just feel like I'm coming down with the flu and I have REALLY bad moments through the day (about 2) where I have to lie down for 30 minutes cos I get really hot and sickly and tired and shaky and weak and stuff :/

Everything you have described above is all the symptoms plus more that i feel nearly everyday i get a odd day (once a blue moon) with a little rest but i still have one symptom everyday i cant remember a day going by without me feeling something anxiety related my worse one it the tightness band type feeling i get just below my ribs like some1 is squeezing me so so tight and i need to try catching my breath xx
the tiredness is a killer if i didn't have my kids i think i would sleep all the time xx
your defo not alone here xx

chatterbox
14-04-11, 13:18
hi have just read your post,and i can honestly say it was like describing me
.I think i breath all wrong ect.All i can say is try and do things and dont go to bed in daytime.i sit around mainly because i have aback condition. But try to get a interest or reading helps get inmersed in a good film maybe good luck Holly:)

chatterbox
14-04-11, 13:21
yes and i also get eyes senstive too.and list can be endless,and scary,we dont realise the affects anxiety has on the body holly

Willbrand
14-04-11, 13:52
Same as my symptoms plus having stabbing chest pains for a few seconds every hour

chatterbox
14-04-11, 13:58
yes we get all sorts of funny gipps eh.i can get odd stabing pains in my head now and again,which i get anxious about its almost like.what came first chicken or the egg.Holly:huh:

MidnightCalm
14-04-11, 14:42
Thank you all for replying! It helps a lot!
I also get bad acid and tingling :/ It's been a horrble life for the past few months.
Lke right now i feel like death and just want to be alone.
My friends want me to go out tomorrow night but i havent been out like that in months! I feel bad enough tjust being in the house! Being out makes me 100x worse I know I'd just die or have to rush home! ;(

Zee
14-04-11, 14:46
I can relate to much of that too.. I have better days but some days I feel jittery, dry, heavy eyes, floaters, lethargic, very tense muscles in neck and shoulders everything seems too much trouble. Dont know if its anxiety or depression or both ?

Willbrand
14-04-11, 14:50
I feel like I'm all writing this conversation:D anxiety is hell

punkprincess19
14-04-11, 14:50
Thank you all for replying! It helps a lot!
I also get bad acid and tingling :/ It's been a horrble life for the past few months.
Lke right now i feel like death and just want to be alone.
My friends want me to go out tomorrow night but i havent been out like that in months! I feel bad enough tjust being in the house! Being out makes me 100x worse I know I'd just die or have to rush home! ;(

Awww, i really feel for you hun! I've been like this for 18 months now and it's hell! I've finally just started CBT so I hope it helps! Has your doctor referred you for any therapy? x

choccychompa
16-04-11, 21:26
I feel like this too :weep: Very breathless (shallow breathing I think because I'm ok when walking.) Also keep getting pressure in my head. I used to only have HA about my heart, but it's moved on to brain tumours, cancer, etc. So sick of this. I've had HA for 6 1/ years now :weep:

Willbrand
05-05-11, 09:10
im also finished with my HA issues now im in the brain tumor stage lol,seriously this is how i feel :)

rubynoodles
05-05-11, 09:24
This is exactly how I feel almost every day, I would just love to have one day clear of any symptoms. If one symptoms isnt there then I will have another, i'm just never free

Willbrand
05-05-11, 09:46
haha.. so true,i had this before for two long years and now it's back,it's easy to say that i can get over it fast but...it's too damn hard,thank god for this site makes it easier to cope sometimes