PDA

View Full Version : anyone ??? is this normal for anxiety??

holly87
14-04-11, 15:30
i woke up this morning and my arm hurts my for arm and my stomache .. not a constant pain or pain just when i move my stomache hurts and my arm when im useing it :/ is this just muscle aches? only went to docs yesterday with my list of things so dont really want to go today :/ anyone get this?

AllInMyHead
14-04-11, 16:09
General aches and pains are normal, everyone gets them.

holly87
14-04-11, 16:47
thanks .. yeh i know but every one of them scares me :(

Clairalou
14-04-11, 16:58
it actually might have nothing to do with anxiety you may just have slept funny! i know i toss an turn in the night an can wake up with pain in the strangest places!

Claire xx

holly87
14-04-11, 17:13
thanks claira yeh maybe i have .. im just bein silly worrying now x

alfie67
14-04-11, 17:52
i would say yes its a normal sign of anxiety, not the fact that you have a sore arm or stomache but the fact you are so worried about this. when i was in my worst stages of anxiety and even sometimes to this day i would over analyse things and worry excessively over things. it sounds like a pulled muscle maybe or like claira said you could have slept funny. i sleep in some weird ways and often wake up with a sore back. dont worry about it :) if it doesnt go away after a week or so then take a trip to your doc. they are there to help x

haynsey
14-04-11, 18:22
Yep i get general aches and pains, and sometimes it gets me down:grouphug:

holly87
14-04-11, 20:54
thanks guys really .. makes me feel better to know im not alone .. im gettin pains and aches all the time and it worries me sick :( i feel fed up .. xx