PDA

View Full Version : new girl :)

alfie67
14-04-11, 16:46
finally decided to sign up as i seem to be on here alot for abit of support reading peoples comments.
im 22 and ive had panic attacks/agoraphobia for about 2 and a half years now. i believe this is my own fault as i used to smoke ALOT of cannabis to try and block things out in my life. i was in care when i was younger and used to self harm etc. got in with the wrong crowd of people and just seemed to go into a big downward spiral. good news is im now drug free, have been since my first panic attack. so i guess panic attacks have in some way helped me. i recently started taking citalopram and have started to see a small improvement after my doc increased my dosage. so im hoping that after some time i may eventually be on the path to getting my life sorted. i think this website is great as i dont talk to many people about my problems and try to hide them, and this is a great place for people to let off some steam.
:yesyes:

diane07
14-04-11, 16:48
Hi alfie67

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

daveee
14-04-11, 17:22
Hey. Good luck finding what you want here :) I hope I do ! Lol

alfie67
14-04-11, 17:57
thank you :)
and i hope you find what you want too daveee x

Vanilla Sky
14-04-11, 21:07
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x