PDA

View Full Version : eyes!

scaredstiff695
14-04-11, 18:14
hi cna anyone offer any dadvice is this anxiety

i suffer really bad with my eyes but today has been bad.. its ,like im constantly not focusing properly like if i satnd outside with kids its like i cant see them rihgt, ive had massive pains in them and headache today.

i had them tested two weeks ago and they said they were fine, wondering now what it could be as to why im not focusing properly.

and advice of wether this is anxiety related!!

Em.ma
14-04-11, 18:21
Hi. Ive had what sounds similar to this before n i went to have my eyes tested and they were fine to. It went eventually so i assume it was anxiety.

scaredstiff695
14-04-11, 18:31
its giving me head ache and making me feel quite unwell in my head i feel so tired from it been laid allday needing to just shut my eyes and head off but kept calm but its driving me insane now
im gettting odd dizzy spells with too. but the dizzy speels arnt form overbreathing cos have not been doing it today so defo related to the headache imsooooo worried now

Rhys1879SAFC
14-04-11, 18:45
Sounds very much like a migraine.

Mine start when I can't focus on things and this is followed by a very bad headache. However, long it lasts varies from person to person but within 24 hours it usually goes away, any longer and I would get in touch with your GP.

Hope this helps.

Rhys.

scaredstiff695
14-04-11, 18:59

i dont get headaches often like but when i do they are like this and it started this morning with my eyes unable to focus and then this followed but my eyes were bad yesterday.

its dying down now

a few weeks back i got the same and i was angry irratible and felt drained in my head xx dont like googling but might have a look at migranes then
ive nevr been diagnoised with migranes thoughj xx

scaredstiff695
14-04-11, 19:34
could it be a brain hemmorage or something#

blueangel
15-04-11, 12:12
My mother had a brain haemorrhage years ago and it certainly didn't happen slowly with her - it was a very sudden event, so I wouldn't worry too much about this if I were you. It sounds like migraine to me as well, but you need to go and see the doctor about it as there are treatments that will help it.

Rhys1879SAFC
15-04-11, 12:31
I never had migraines till I started suffering with anxiety.

Remember the first time I was terrified, convinced I was going blind because there was a big gap in the centre of my vision and I couldn't focus on anything. This was followed by the most terrible headache.

Went through a spell in 2008 when I averaged a migraine once a week, it was a horrible time.

Thankfully once I got over my anxiety they seemed to die down, my last one was back in October I think, so thats a good 6 months ago. They are horrible when they happen though.

Anxiety and stress can bring them on, so too can lack fo sleep and dehydration, so drink lots of water and try to get a good nights rest when you can. :)

Rhys. x

scaredstiff695
16-04-11, 19:31
thanks for your replies i had my eyes tested a while ago apparently they are fine,
ik still ahving problems with my vision
but my therapist says im focusing down my eyes or something. i cnat stop thinkng abut howim lookinmg wor what im seeing meaning everything seems confused etc xx