PDA

View Full Version : Evening out...disaster!!

melanie1234
14-04-11, 22:42
Hi All.
bit disappointed tonight! Have been doing ok lately, well better! Then yesterday had a bad attack at work, but worse went to watch a guest speaker with my family, supposed to be a relaxing treat and just felt awful the whole night. Finishing in full blown panic in the car...gutted! I'm starting to think every time i'm doing better, I go worse! Have seen a doc and taking propanolol :doh:

Anxious_gal
14-04-11, 23:26
hey you still stayed and got through the whole thing!:yesyes:

some days are better than others, eventually you will have more good days than bad :)

melanie1234
14-04-11, 23:29
THANK YOU! I never actually thought of it like that..you've made me feel better about it. Thank you, hope you've had a good day :)

Veronica H
15-04-11, 08:56
Hi Melanie

I agree that this is actually a success because you got through the night. You were probably overtired after a days work. The great Dr Weekes would say that 'a journey made with panic is as valuable as a journey made without'. Your nerves will flash this way while they recover and the symptoms can be so powerful that we become over impressed by them and think we are in serious trouble. These symptoms can not harm you, as you have now found.:bighug1: well done for being brave as I know how hard it is. This will get better.

Vx

melanie1234
15-04-11, 18:59
Wow Veronica Thank you. It's really interseting being on here and listening to other peoples ideas and advice, so inspring and helpful. Re-thinking is the way forward I think. Thank you so much for taking the time to reply with such a great message. Hope you're well,
Mel.

Ambers
15-04-11, 19:20
May I add that I am also recovering from PA and I still get low level anxiety with a few attacks thrown in...but I am continuing forward and refuse to allow them to ruin my life...please continue you are doing really well and accept that yes you will have some bad days, it is apart of your recovery...GO FOR IT!

:)