PDA

View Full Version : Please Help , COnstantly dizzy :(

lordjmorris
15-04-11, 00:41
I am looking for help with a problem I am suffering with.To keep a long story short , i suffer with "constant" dizziness.When i say constant i mean , whenever i think about it , its there.

it started when my aunt spun me on a roundabout at a young age. I asked her to stop and she didn't causing me to panic. This was a completely new experience to me and i believe this is what has caused my problem.

From that point , whenever i went bed at night it would be there , i would constantly think about it. Before i knew it , it some how crept its way into my everyday life - only for short periods of time or un till i forgot about it.

It wasn't un till September 2009 , when it became "constant" What appeared to have happened is i taken a tablet, which caused drowsiness - again i panicked and didn't know what to do. This is a sensation which i hate , i hate the thought of being spun or being dizzy.

From that point , it has been on my mind since , i don't appear to be able to forget about it, no matter what i do. I have to be really enjoying myself to forget about it. But the sooner i do forget , its back again.

Please can anyone help? i am a law student and really want to focus on my future but i cannot with this in the way. Thanks
im starting to think im ill? i mean now i think its my eyes which are causing it but ive had all the tests with eyes , seen an ent and they said its psychological. someone please help me.

Anxious_gal
15-04-11, 01:01
I would suggest having a read of this thread http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=93500
have you seen any doctor about it?
are you dizzy ALL the time or is it the fear?
it could be vertigo :)

lordjmorris
15-04-11, 02:03
yes ive seen doctors and an ent told me it is psychological. its weird. the more i think about it , the worse it gets , but then if im doing somthing which requires my full attention i forget. i would say im thinking about it 98% of my day , which is why i say constant. constant in the sense that when i think about it , its there.

linda a
15-04-11, 02:57
sorry u are having this problem so am i so i know how u feel its awful its 24/7 do u get the moving feeling as welll and do u have it 24/7

lordjmorris
15-04-11, 09:33
no its so hard to describe , its only there when i think about it , ive been told by an ent that if it was vertigo , no matter what i do it would never go off my mind. but this does. i can forget about it , but its hard to. and as ive became so obbsesed with it , ive forgotton HOW to forget about it.

it feels like im a little tipsy or that im lightheaded. its very strange.