PDA

View Full Version : Hi pls help, ulcer or heart attack or angina ?

Willbrand
15-04-11, 00:44
Im having stabbing chest pains lately and palpitations suffering from anxiety attacka also,2 nights ago I ate a heavy meal after not eating the whole day,the center of my chest where the heart is located had a severe burning sensation due to that I panicked and hyperventilate too , I rushed to the er and within a few minutes the pain subside so the doc dismissed me,last night I was relaxing and drink a glass of red wine.. Then the pain came back ,I'm freaking out now..it's very painful and it's been hours,what do u guys think? Ulcer?or something else?

Dahlia
15-04-11, 18:14
It could well just be heartburn (I.e. indigestion), which often appears with erratic eating patterns and anxiety, as well as spicy foods, alcohol etc. Obviously I'm not a doctor, so I would run it by your GP if you're concerned.

nomorepanic
15-04-11, 19:04
Indigestion and/or heartburn is my guess

Anxious_gal
16-04-11, 01:49
did you get an ECG ever?
Hear burn can be painful, it's comon enough for "normal" poeple to go to the ER to be told it's just a case of heartburn.:)

Rachel_123
17-04-11, 22:14
if you had an ulcer you would have pain 1-3 hours after eating .... more in the stomach area. because it's in your chest area i would be inclined to think its indigestion. try eating your meals slowly and only drink alcohol with food. i would also advise you to see your doctor just in case, can't hurt :)

nomorepanic
17-04-11, 23:25
Red wine is the worst thing for acid reflux/indigestion as well.

Anxious_gal
17-04-11, 23:57
yeah definitely lay of the the drink and spicy food for a while untill you figure out what it is :hugs:

Willbrand
05-05-11, 08:58
hi tnx for all your post , i was diagnosed with esophagitis reflux, passed the stress echo and 2 ecgs,still havin stabbing sharp pains due to my anxiety,its scary tho.. and having mirgaines n dizziness.. again thanks for your replies