PDA

View Full Version : Adrenaline Rush when scared...chest pain and palps =(

Mark801
15-04-11, 02:19
Hey guys, hope everyone is ok.

I had a weird feeling earlier and it kind of freaked me out and I was hoping someone could relate to it.

When I'm excited, scared, anxious or startled, I get this adrenaline rush feeling that causes this werid sharp chest pain on both sides fo my chest. It's kind of like my lungs are on fire or something. It's not a central pain at all. It's on both sides of my chest.

I also get a racing or pounding pulse and a flushed face(feeling hot and sweaty) as well as difficulty breathing. I've been so stressed out lately.:weep:

My gramma is very sick at the hosiptal right now and she apparently has an infection after taking a surgery. It spreak through most of her body and her liver is inflamed and she had a heart attack. The docs said she has to take a surgery and if she does, there's a 95% chance she won't make it and if she doesn't take it, there's a 98% she won't make it.:ohmy:

It's a terrible time for me because I've been having palps, breathing issues as well as sharp chest pains. I'm so scared for her and yet I'm falling apart with my anxiety.

Thanks for listening everyone, Mark