PDA

View Full Version : Memories (moved forum)

Ellie2008
15-04-11, 17:50
Memories
Hi guys,

Any advice appreciated. I am 28 and work in the legal profession. As a student I worked for almost 10 years in a pharmacy. During this time I stole some stock - pregnancy tests and a contraceptives.

I am disgusted with myself for doing this but worse I fear I may have stolen cash, I have no vivid memory of this nor do I remember specifics but I dont know why I would fear it if it didnt happen.

I am going to a counsellor but he is not a fan of hypnotherpy, as in I was wondering if he could help me remember.

I want to remember as I want to give the money back as I intend to do in relation to the stock.

I dont understand much about memory but I have read that sometimes things you imagine appear real.

I feel like a fake and like I deserve a criminal record but I wouldnt be able to do my job afterwards.

diane07
15-04-11, 17:53
Hi Ellie2008

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.