PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

patricia
16-04-11, 00:07
Hi - I'm Patricia and I live in Northern Ireland.
I'm not sure how much to say. I found this website because I was feeling desperate tonight and I thought maybe I could find a telephone help line. This site popped up in Google.
Not sure how much you're meant to disclose or bore people with. I don't have any diagnosis or treatment but I'm pretty sure that what I am feeling is not 'normal'. No reason really - life is really pretty sweet.
Feeling very lonely and I'm worried about losing touch with reality.

diane07
16-04-11, 00:08
Hi patricia

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

paula lynne
16-04-11, 09:08
Hi Patricia, welcome aboard, good to have you with us. Why not just get a feel for the forum for a while, one day you may feel like sharing your story with us. :welcome:

suzy-sue
16-04-11, 18:50
Hi patricia :welcome:TO NMP .Im sure you will find a lot of help and support here .Glad you found us .Feel free to tell us why and how you came to be here .Luv Sue x:hugs:

Elen
16-04-11, 19:17
Hi Patricia

Don' worry about boring anyone here. We all have our problems and are not here to judge each other.

This is a safe place to express your worries and frustrations.

Vanilla Sky
16-04-11, 21:33
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x