PDA

View Full Version : maybes peples understandinhg can change

scaredstiff695
16-04-11, 00:13
hi all

not sure if this is right place our if people would be bothered buit had to share..
im sufferihg bad panic and anxiety attacks latley andim strugglinbg to fetch my self out of them

any way pouint to this story is i have been married to my hubby 6 and half years and tonihgt for the first time ever he helped me out iof a panic attack.

im so happy

the point is hang in there poeple because they may not seem understanding but help them learn how to help you and partners famiies etc willl get their xx

suzy-sue
16-04-11, 13:19
Thats nice to hear .It can make a lot of difference having some support at home .Try to just let the feelings of panic happen and not fight it .Focus on your breathing and stay calm ,the panic will loose its power and go quicker .Having someone by your side will make you feel less afraid .A big well done to your husband ..Sue x

scaredstiff695
16-04-11, 19:28
yeah it ahd helped alot its made me trust him more now awhen we are out today we drove to a park with the children i dont no where it was (havent been able to do that in a while it was 2 minutes away i was anxious but not too bad cos i felt it would be ok to pnaic i wasnt afraid xxx