PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Mark. Here for depression/anxiety/ESA

Mark1962
16-04-11, 01:21
I am 48, Currently on Sertraline, Atenalol, Amlodipine and Naproxen. Been on ESA since July of 2010. Had "medical" in October. Got 6 points :ohmy:.
Guess this was a result considering what I have read about what others have gone through. Still, I didn't really need to be in the room with the HCP since my information and answers were either twisted and/or ignored in order to produce a suitable report resulting in a 'Denial of Entitlement' to ESA for a Decision Maker to Rubber Stamp NO! :mad::mad:. Anyway, glad I'm here.

nomorepanic
16-04-11, 01:28
Hi Mark1962

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Bluebelle
16-04-11, 03:58
Hi Mark1962 !

Welcome to No More Panic- you'll find lots of useful info and find some great friends.
Glad you're here !

SHYGIRLAJB
16-04-11, 13:45
I am 48, Currently on Sertraline, Atenalol, Amlodipine and Naproxen. Been on ESA since July of 2010. Had "medical" in October. Got 6 points :ohmy:.
Guess this was a result considering what I have read about what others have gone through. Still, I didn't really need to be in the room with the HCP since my information and answers were either twisted and/or ignored in order to produce a suitable report resulting in a 'Denial of Entitlement' to ESA for a Decision Maker to Rubber Stamp NO! :mad::mad:. Anyway, glad I'm here.

Hi

Thought I would send you a BIG :welcome: to NMP. Hope you will find this place useful and make new friends.

Regarding your ESA, have you appealed at all?. How about getting in touch with CAB or someone, they maybe able to help.

I am Anita and suffer with anxiety and depression.

Anita.

Vanilla Sky
16-04-11, 21:36
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x