PDA

View Full Version : bowel spasms

bronte
16-04-11, 14:18
Hi does any other ibs sufferer get woken by there bowel spasms during the night mine did last night and now im worrying again because i heard ibs pain shouldnt wake you up in the night because your suppose to be relaxed
jayne x

honeyp1e
16-04-11, 14:56
Hi does any other ibs sufferer get woken by there bowel spasms during the night mine did last night and now im worrying again because i heard ibs pain shouldnt wake you up in the night because your suppose to be relaxed
jayne x

i get the bad spasms anytime day or night i dont think they have a certain time to happen lol but they just do xx

Megan73
16-04-11, 20:49
Hi

It worried me at the time but my spasms would wake me up at 4am quite regularly when I went through a long bad patch last year. However I did see my GP for reassurance after having them for about a month just to make sure everything was OK.

xtremx
16-04-11, 21:01
Hi maybe the same for the last 2 day my stomach (around the belly button area) has been jumpin around like kids on a bouncey castle Spasming about 30per hour, Could this be my ibs playin up as seems to have settled after using the loo.
Strange thing is could only feel it when sitting down not standing of lyin