PDA

View Full Version : breasts update

tillymint
18-04-11, 17:42
Hi went to see my own doctor today and she referred me. She was very understanding and said that she is not concerned but understands that I am and if she tells me to wait 2 weeks and go back to the surgery I will just be worrying. She was very reassuring and apparently I will be seen within 2 weeks, although am waiting for a date. I am glad that I went and just pray it will be ok although strangely after speaking with her again today I do not feel as bad.

Janeeey if you are reading this ,thank you for your support and good luck for tomorrow. I am sure all will be well for you. x

Janeeey
18-04-11, 20:43
Hi Tilly thanks so much. Glad to hear you are getting it sorted, I agree best to get referred as you need total reassurance.

I have had a horrible weekend I have to say and feeling terrified right now .. I am just praying it will be ok. Will keep you updated.

Thanks for your thoughts :) xxx

tillymint
19-04-11, 08:28
Thinking of you. Nine outof ten lumps are benign so the odds are well in your favour just try and remember that xx:hugs:

Janeeey
19-04-11, 18:03
Just to update .. I went to the clinic today and all clear! thank god I am so relieved.

Tilly thank you so much for your support and I know you will have the same outcome. I am going to try and stay away from the internet for a few weeks now as I know I really need to try and beat this HA so won't be around for awhile, but wish everyone all the best. Tilly thank you again you really helped so much x