PDA

View Full Version : Reassurance

Jayuk
18-04-11, 21:25
Heya guys,

Just looking for some reassurance here.

For the last six weeks I have had aches on my thigh and groin and occasionally pubic bone, buttock and perenium.

I was worrying about my testicles again but have had them checked by my doctor and he said all is fine and it is my anxiety. The left one checked twice and right one once!

I think they feel normal too but I am just worried about these aches.

Has anyone else had aches in places they have worried about that just won't go? I just need some help to make my brain realise nothing is wrong so I can get on with things!

I will say they have been pretty much constant although they can get worse in places of anxiety but normally just a dull ache that is annoying all the time.

I can't get my mind off thinking about it!

My question being has anyone had aches in places that last a while while in a state of anxiety?

Thanks

brisaya
18-04-11, 22:04
Hiya Jay,

I get aches all the time that don't go because if my anxiety, I would trust your dr Hun as they obviously know best. Try and do something to take your mind of it and then later think back and see if u were conscious of any pain. I bet u weren't.

I know how u feel tho Hun I'm the same right now xxxx

Jayuk
18-04-11, 22:14
Thanks for that Brisaya :) I think my problem is I have hardly got a second I wasn't concious of it because I am forever seing if I am! :(

Jayuk
19-04-11, 15:23
Having a bad day with it :(

There must be others others out there that have got or gone through a worry with constant ache in that area?

NotGood
28-10-13, 12:28
How are you now, Jay?

Karol.Papis
28-10-13, 13:24
Hi, I do believe that feeling anxious may make you hypervigilant to certain things (bodily sensations/thoughts), which means you notice them more than you would otherwise... I do agree that the fewer interesting/stimulating activities you engage in during your day, the more likely you are to notice these pains/aches/worries... at the same time I know theory sounds so simple and it may feel hard to put the above into practice, so all the best of luck !:)