PDA

View Full Version : I collapsed out of bed. Now Im sure I have MS!

nikkinik
18-04-11, 23:46
Basically I was lying in bed using the laptop.. I had been there for an hour maybe.. Id been moving about/hadnt stayed in one spot.

Then I went to get out of bed I tried to turn my legs so I could get out, when I realised they felt heavy and kinda numb.. I was about to say to my fiance 'wow, my legs feel as though Ive been on a 10 mile bike ride' when I stood up, put my weight on my legs and they gave way. :scared15:

I keep getting pins and needle sensations in my feet too.

How scared am I.

This happened once before when I was pregnant 8 years ago. 2nd time its even more scary.

Im positive this only happens with ppl with MS. Its not like I was sleeping in a funny position, have any trapped nerves or anything similar.

Im so so scared :weep:

suzy-sue
19-04-11, 00:21
It is just your circulation .It happens sometimes.Dont worry ..:DSue x

nikkinik
19-04-11, 00:34
Thanks for taking the time to reply, sue :)

Its frightened the life out of me thats for sure..
None of it helped by the fella shouting at me, that was after he'd just about threw me on the bed and told me to 'sit down!!'. Some compassion wouldn't have gone amiss :( But Ive got some from you (a total stranger lol) so thank you :)

Anxious_gal
20-04-11, 06:53
Your legs fell asleep, maybe this rarely happens to you, but happens to me all the time..
They start off feeling numb then when you move em about you'll get pins and needles :)