PDA

View Full Version : Dont want to go to the doctors .. scared ,tumor or aneurysm r an

looking4answers
20-04-11, 07:23
For the last few months I have been having problems with my neck off and on.. I first notice when I put my head back I could feel something like a knot in the back of my head but when I felt there standing straight my neck wae smooth and when I slouched there are some rolls of fat.. Im some overweight but not considered fat. My neck though seems to have a mind of its on when it comes to size. I guess one could say I have a fat neck.

I had pretty much chalked it up to just feelings but it has become more and more notiiceable lately. My wife keeps telling me its my position so today I stayed up and busy all day ..While up it seems ok but if I lay down its uncomfortable... there again my wife says position.

There is no visual sign of anything there that would bother me but I can still feel something but like I said when I stand up it seems to be ok. About two months ago I went into the bathroom to a bright light at night and I was temporary blinded and this happen to me again the other day when going outside although it really wasnt that bright.

Now im really worried this might be associated with a tumor or aneurysm ,the issue with my neck and the sensitivity to light... Im really worried but terrifed to go to the doctors... please dont say go to the doctors...Could this all just be neck strain or muscle tension or something not lethal?

I also read that it could be caused by neuralgia or artritis or things like that... im sure hoping its not the tumor or aneurysm or something bad.. If it was those things wouldnt there be more symptoms ???? Really scared here and dont know what to think.... I dont want to go to the doctor... I think I do have some arthritis because I hurt in my arms and get muscle cramps in my sides especially when I move certain ways... I ache in my bones alot too. Could this all be blamed on arthritis and bad posture and normal aging wear and tear???

Please help and please dont say go to the doctor ... Please help??????

kibbutz83
20-04-11, 11:16
Hi, I wouldn't tell you to go to the doctor, as they're pretty useless these days, and they'd probably put it all down to anxiety anyway. Bad posture can cause all sorts of problems.. maybe you could try seeing a chiropractor?

looking4answers
20-04-11, 17:43
I sure hope that its just anxiety and thinking about going to a chiro scares me even worse but thanks.

looking4answers
21-04-11, 20:39
Hello ... ?? Hello ? anybody anybody

looking4answers
27-04-11, 01:50
Maybe if i move this back to square one ill get some answers

looking4answers
28-04-11, 01:35
?

macc noodle
28-04-11, 01:45
Hi there - I have neck issues too - and visual problems.

The neck is more than likely posture (do you spend too long at the computer ??) and it could be arthritis - have you tried any anti inflammatory cream on the neck area - I use it when mine is playing up - usually apply the cream 2-3 times a day over a couple of days and can feel the difference.

When I am anxious I have the visual problems with lights - I think it is quite common.

With you on not wanting to go to the docs. I am just the same (pain isn't it ??) - but a trip might just put to bed your fears?

:hugs:

looking4answers
29-04-11, 01:34
Thanks il. try this... yes I spend way to much time in front of a computer and my wife said if she propped her head like i do mine she wouldnt be able to move it. Thanks for your response... Ill try the cream.