PDA

View Full Version : worried

Buttonz
20-04-11, 11:18
I am a 33 year old woman who is married and has no children. Having children is not something my husband and I want. I am currently overwhelmed by the thought that I might be pregnant and can't concentrate on anything.
I am on the pill have been for years - have not missed a pill and have no reason to think I am pregnant other than my current symptoms.
it started with breast pain, which turned more into chest pain ( I visited my GP and he had no explanation, and told me to return if no better in a week) I have gained a lot of weight (although that can be atributed to over eating) but this is making me more anxious. I am very tired, suffering from heartburn (which I do get from being over weight) stomach cramps and generally feel yuck - these symptoms lasted for over a week - stopped for a couple of days at the weekend and have returned today. Unfortunately due to the pill I am on I dont get a period so I don't know if I am late. I did two pregnancy tests last week which come back negative but they tell you to test at specific times with regards to your period - I can only guess, so the negative test is not reasuring enough. I felt fine when the syptoms are gone but now they are back all I can think about is the possiblity of being pregnant :( I am becoming obsessed)