PDA

View Full Version : tight raw feeling just below ribs in center

honeyp1e
20-04-11, 16:54
I've had this feeling for the past hour or so its mainly just below my ribs in center but was a little further down earlier just by my belly button its like a tight squeezing raw sickly feeling at first it was like a hunger feeling but i had just ate (been having this hunger feeling for days on end) anyway i feel i need to burp if i rub it a bit i can burp a little its just a horrible sickly raw squeezing feeling by my belly button is more of a burning feeling and below my ribs is the tight feeling :( what is this :(

honeyp1e
20-04-11, 17:28
Any1 pleaseeeeee its really getting me so anxious and its just feeling more raw and tight smoking & tea makes it feel worse so trying to avoid these two :weep:

nomorepanic
20-04-11, 18:15
sounds like acid indigestion / reflux to me but you are going to keep getting these pains etc until your eating and bowels calm down

honeyp1e
20-04-11, 18:28
sounds like acid indigestion / reflux to me but you are going to keep getting these pains etc until your eating and bowels calm down

it started with a hunger feeling after i had just eaten then a indigestion & burning in chest x

hope it all settles soon x

molly36
20-04-11, 22:04
Hi this is what i have been getting after i eat or drink it is awfull.I have started taking rennie deflatine which help a bit.You can get them from the chemist ,there worth a try.I know the feeling makes you anxious as its drove me mad the last few weeks but i def think its a lot to do with fear and constantly waiting for it to come.This will make our stomach churn and cause more acid its a vicous circle.I hope you feel a bit better .kind regards

Greenman50
20-04-11, 22:30
Honeypie

Trust me , you just have to ignore it and not stress about it and really watch your diet . Its like Nicola says its acid/reflux and probably ibs as well.

I feel empty and hungry aswell for the last week plus the burning :blush:, i ate the wrong things and lowered the meds :weep:

I got mine fine for a month so i know it will go soon or when ever . I,m ignoreing it so it will bugger off quicker.

Stick with the eating regular small bland meals with plenty of steamed veg , keep off chocalate , coke , biscuits etc .
I drank a diet coke today , its like a tin of flameing acid never again ..lol..

You are doing so well please don,t worry it will only make it worse .

Take care
x

honeyp1e
21-04-11, 13:27
Honeypie

Trust me , you just have to ignore it and not stress about it and really watch your diet . Its like Nicola says its acid/reflux and probably ibs as well.

I feel empty and hungry aswell for the last week plus the burning :blush:, i ate the wrong things and lowered the meds :weep:

I got mine fine for a month so i know it will go soon or when ever . I,m ignoreing it so it will bugger off quicker.

Stick with the eating regular small bland meals with plenty of steamed veg , keep off chocalate , coke , biscuits etc .
I drank a diet coke today , its like a tin of flameing acid never again ..lol..

You are doing so well please don,t worry it will only make it worse .

Take care
x

omg ive done the coke mistake a while ago worse thing ever so coke is a big NO NO but choc i love:D but i no some kicks off my stomach & some dont xx