PDA

View Full Version : Penis question - guys?

uk23
20-04-11, 21:54
Sorry to ask, I notice that after sex my penis curves off to the right, but only after sex - not masturbation and not all the time. It normally moves back a 'middle' position after a while.

Any ideas? Is this normal and something I have just never really noticed before?

looking4answers
20-04-11, 22:05
Could be who you have sex with. Sometimes having sex with the same woman makes your penis kind of comform to their shape... also there is something that causes the penis to bend over time called peyronnes disease. Its caused by a lot of things ... it can happen at any age but more commonly in men ages 40-60... Look it up but there is nothing serious really about it and pretty common...can be worrisome but I dont think fatal

suzy-sue
20-04-11, 23:15
It happens Piers .Nothing to worry about unless it looks like half a bagel:ohmy: .Or is causing you pain .Sue

KK77
20-04-11, 23:21
Might be your partner's 'shape' or the 'position' etc. I don't think it's Peyronnie's unless there is a degree of permanent deformity present - but a GP can apparently easily diagnose it so make an appointment if you're worried or it keeps happening.

gary_2.0
20-04-11, 23:51
Nothing to worry about uk23. We all lean in one direction or the other as it is. And as Sue says, unless it's causing you pain in some way I wouldn't say it was problem or especially weird.

looking4answers
20-04-11, 23:57
Thats so funny""" half a bagel?????" ok yeah in his case probally not peyronnes but i have news for you ...peyronnes can hit at any age woth any shape... im pretty sure that he doest have Peyronnes to but was giving him something to be aware of. I had a friend that never ever had that condition but slowly developed it over time and still to this day he isnt surevit wasnt injury from his girlfriend or the actual peyronnes ... check it out Suzy it does have to be a bagel shape to be concered...anything other than straight is considered not straight although it might never be any worse it can get a lot worse and painfull ...although most doctors take a wait and see approach as the condition reverses sometime or stops. If it doesnt cause pain or if heis able to have intercourse I would sy really nothing to go the doctor about... but thats just my 2 cents ... im stll laughing about the half bagel ...for a woman thats funny two women answering... geez maybe I should start answering womens post about the privates lol

suzy-sue
21-04-11, 00:11
Being older theres not much I havnt encountered .I dont feel embarrassed and I think Piers knows I mean well :shrug:.I read the Bagel thing ages ago on another site .Thought it was funny ,but do understand about the condition funnily enough lol Thre is a procedure they can do if it gets severe and presents the symptoms you describe ,But hightly unlikely Piers will ever need it .It is a common thing as to you say for male bits ,to not be completley straight tho ....luv Sue x:D

KK77
21-04-11, 00:21
So if it's not 'completely straight' does that mean you're... :ohmy:

Never mind :whistles:

looking4answers
21-04-11, 00:43
No .....lol I knew if I waited long enough I would get a response from both.... I was just rather amused at the response , you know with the bagel and all lol... im sorry,cou
dnt help myself... I think its grezt the two of yoy cared enough to answer ... excuse the typos Im on a ipad... not really used to it... Anyway yes there is a surgical procedure but only used in the most severe cases of pain or.impotence but they say it can cause impotence... although like I said in his case probably no worries.... and to answer Mel... There are alotof men born that way with curves this way and that and others super straight but really it inly becomes a problem like Sue says,if it causes pain and or you cant have sex.... Anyway lol. ... its been interesting... oh and Mel ... some guys just start curving at some point although a slight curve is no biggy plus some women like it that wy because it tends to hit that "certain spot" :)))))

KK77
21-04-11, 01:13
plus some women like it that wy because it tends to hit that "certain spot" :)))))

Ye know too much Michael :roflmao:

uk23
21-04-11, 02:57
lol, thanks for the funny and good replies. Its gone back to normal shape now. We did see the doctor a while ago and she said I was 'traumatizing' the mrs' vagoo - not quite sure how to take that but anyway, if thats the case then maybe its just down to that and there not being enough room 'inside' which makes my winkle go off at an angle?

That sort of makes sense to me.

looking4answers
21-04-11, 06:30
Then if thats the issue beware as I think that may have been the issue with my friend accept he wasnt traumatising her it was just the opposite... be careful and keep an eye on what maybe possibly be going on. Read up a little on peyronnes and trauma to the penis.. Mel my apologies if I offended you or anyone else.

KK77
21-04-11, 14:17
Mel my apologies if I offended you or anyone else.

No, not at all: it's just our crazy British sense of humour Michael :wacko:

Dahlia
21-04-11, 14:22
No .....lol I knew if I waited long enough I would get a response from both.... I was just rather amused at the response , you know with the bagel and all lol... im sorry,cou
dnt help myself... I think its grezt the two of yoy cared enough to answer ... excuse the typos Im on a ipad... not really used to it... Anyway yes there is a surgical procedure but only used in the most severe cases of pain or.impotence but they say it can cause impotence... although like I said in his case probably no worries.... and to answer Mel... There are alotof men born that way with curves this way and that and others super straight but really it inly becomes a problem like Sue says,if it causes pain and or you cant have sex.... Anyway lol. ... its been interesting... oh and Mel ... some guys just start curving at some point although a slight curve is no biggy plus some women like it that wy because it tends to hit that "certain spot" :)))))

You know Mel is a guy, right?

suzy-sue
21-04-11, 14:27
This thread has made me hoot with laughter :roflmao:...Thanks Piers (not at you btw .).Sue x

KK77
21-04-11, 14:31
You know Mel is a guy, right?

Oh I was enjoying that, you killjoy Dahlia.

MM if you please - Mel sounds so dated :shades:

suzy-sue
21-04-11, 14:38
MM stands for MAD MEL btw ...:roflmao: sue :winks:

KK77
21-04-11, 14:38
Sorry, I can't help but fondly recall the days when you were Mel and loved sequins and boas.

I still do but please keep it under Sue's new hat :D

Thank you muchly.

Greenman50
21-04-11, 17:33
I,d risk mine getting bent , if it remains on the low user tariff for much longer i,m going to have to change tariffs or send it back to God to be re issued to someone who is going to get some proper use out of it ,i mean its like brand new .
Piers ..your just showing off mate cuz ya getting plenty :D... what ever you do don,t let your good lady eat any wedding cake or it will never get bent again .

looking4answers
21-04-11, 20:34
I have enjoyed this one too ... you guys are tooo much lol... thanks for the laughter... and sadly Mel no ... I didnt know hehehehe ... its been fun ....thanks

uk23
22-04-11, 00:12
Funny thread with some good answers (that were not just taking the piss!) - thanks all.

nomorepanic
22-04-11, 00:19
I,d risk mine getting bent , if it remains on the low user tariff for much longer i,m going to have to change tariffs or send it back to God to be re issued to someone who is going to get some proper use out of it ,i mean its like brand new .
Piers ..your just showing off mate cuz ya getting plenty :D... what ever you do don,t let your good lady eat any wedding cake or it will never get bent again .

:roflmao: so funny