PDA

View Full Version : Hugs needed :(

x_Shazza_x
21-04-11, 19:04
Some guy just told me I was a 'shut in loser', 'F***cked up with a million problems', 'more than odd' 'a waste of space' and that I was a 2 looks wise and would never get anyone. I told him discrimination is an offence and he said 'probably but I love it!' I'm really upset as I hate being discriminated against. He was from a dating site and my problems are listed on my profile and I've been talking to him for like a month and I found out he had 2 girlfriends and he said that to me.

Elen
21-04-11, 19:08
Oh Shazza :hugs:

He is obviously a low life and not worthy of you.

Try and forget what he has said and consider that you have had a lucky escape (easier said than done I know).

Take care hon

paula lynne
21-04-11, 19:11
Sound like a right idiot....clearly a little boy who uses his small brain and lack of the English language to make women feel small to make himself feel big....he is obviously a shallow ego maniac who has turned your illness against you cos he cant get his own way. Pathetic little fool. Maybe you should look at your profile and adjust it, save the heartache in the future with other friends. Nothing wrong with telling the truth, but maybe you dont need to be so open straight away. You can tell more about yourself once you know them better.:)