PDA

View Full Version : New user

nance75
21-04-11, 20:43
Hi all,
I'm Nancy, 36 yr old wife wit h a boy at 16 and twin girls at 3. I suffer with agrophobia and re-bound depression, due to coming of seroxat. At this moment in time my life is so hard and i am looking for someone to talk to who know's how i feel. I have a lovely hubby who is very understanding however i feel like i hold everyone back. I haven't travelled more than about 20 miles in the last 16yrs. I feel i get no help from the NHS. Any way i'll sign off and say hi and hope i can find other people who get me.
:D

diane07
21-04-11, 20:44
Hi nance75

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Vanilla Sky
21-04-11, 21:33
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

nuttymoo
21-04-11, 21:52
Hi I joined this site a couple of days ago hoping it might help me. I have had ocd for as long as I can remember and have had panic attacks for the past few years. I've let it spoil a lot of my life and I really want to try to make things a bit better now. I spend most of my days on my own. I have to be at work for 6am but finish really early. My husband takes me to work and then picks me up again when I finish. I rarely go anywhere without him and he works long hours as a lorry driver. Last year it got so bad that I would lay on the couch, when he went to work, and pretty much stay there til he came home. I was terrified of my house and being on my own. My children are both grown up and have left home now and when I was at my lowest I thought I should end it all. I felt that no-one needed me anymore and that I was just a burden on my husband. I've got past that but I still feel awful. I have taken medication for the ocd years ago (1997) and I have taken beta blockers for the panic attacks. I don't know whether or not to go back to the doctors at the moment. I've had cbt and other therapy in the past and I really want to try to help myself this time.