PDA

View Full Version : please visit

imported_n/a
14-04-06, 00:17
hi,come and look at this site,we all need support in something and this is the place to be.
www.panicattackhelp.co.uk

thanks pete[Yeah!]

nomorepanic
04-05-06, 20:27
I thought this was the place to be!

Nicola

nomorepanic
04-05-06, 20:30
You dont seem to have a link to this site on there but are in my chat room promoting your site.

Hmmmmm

Nicola

imported_n/a
04-05-06, 21:00
hi,ummm yes i did go to chat room but only to give a couple of members a informed choice sorry if you felt i was promoting but was not and never posted to publisize that.
I have read your terms and thought this was ok.

pete

visit me forum

nomorepanic
04-05-06, 21:07
and PM'ing people as well?

So what about adding a link to this site then?????

Nicola

imported_n/a
04-05-06, 21:31
Yeah that would be great where do i put the link,by the way think your site is great:D.
I will check to see if your site has a link on my website links,I'M just trying to get some support sorry if you think i'm out to spam which i am not as my site is new and basic which really just provides more help.

Thanks peter

visit me forum

theresa21
04-05-06, 21:39
can anyone help me on tension headaches?i have been getting them every night for 3 months now i have got over the frightening thought that it could be a brain tumor but still fed up of getting them does anyone think that the fact i smoke cannabis could be a factor

april tones
04-05-06, 22:20
yes it will make u paranoid too! quit it xx

fibrochat) http://apriltones.proboards54.com

ollie35
05-05-06, 19:55
Ricky yes you really should not p.m people as you have done it twice to me. I also have my own site but do not push it on people; I also asked Nicola if it was o.k. to put my address in my profile before I did it. One way to drive people away from you and your site is to Spam people and neglect board rules.

On your site itself, I found it very hard to navigate round and also found many spelling mistakes.........

Key websites concerned with anxiety.Let others no if we missed any.

There is one, once your site looks unprofessional and has spelling mistakes people will tend to drift away. This is only constructive criticism and if you are doing it for the good of people then good luck, but it may need some tweaking first.

Thanks Paul

imported_n/a
05-05-06, 20:08
Thats your opinion,

PETE

visit me forum

ollie35
05-05-06, 20:30
And it is Visit my Forum .....not me forum and also it is ....Let others Know if we have missed any, not.... Let others no if we have missed any.

It is not my opinion it is a fact that it is a site littered with bad grammer, also my comments are the opinion of the person who owns this site.

Someone must have complained about you spamming people otherwise Nicola would not know. I suggest you do read the rules again.

You forum will also not work as people don't visit empty forums I am afraid. I have my own ideas how to make this work but I fear they will be wasted, so I will wish you good luck with your site.

Paul

imported_n/a
05-05-06, 21:21
I have just started site so its not going to be full up yet,we can all have our opions.Why keep replying and running the site down.Would you like to correct your own spellings before you codem others i.e complicated.Glad you have your own ideas but i am quite happy with mine...
I think any disbutes about what i have done on this site is between me and nicola,plus why dont you pm me instead of silly bad feelings.
Its not about competition its about offering support.If i have made any errors in my own site then it is up to me to correct it not to be put down.We all have to start somewhere.Infuture if nicola has a problem then i am sure she will let me know.All of this has nothing to do with you.

END OF TOPIC

visit me forum

ollie35
05-05-06, 22:55
Yes it does have something to do with me because you kept sending me messages to look at your site not once but twice. You also are asking people to look at your site remember and this means people will tell you what they think of it good or bad.

I tried to point out to you that you had many spelling mistakes not minor ones but major ones and wished you good luck with your site.

This was as stated constructive criticism that you decided you did not like. I have many sites and they all go through spellchecker so I am very sure of my spelling thank you very much and complicated is how it is spelt if you wish to check it up.

I also said if your site was there to help others then good luck, the way to get visitors is not to spam people on forums, you would be better going on a marketing forum and finding the best ways to do this, this is how I started out with my other sites and it has paid off.

If you had took my views on board, then said thanks I will change them I would have been happy to advise you on other matters to your site, I told you the truth as many others have to me in the past, I am now so glad they did, I never took it as putting my site down, I took it as constructive criticism that would help me.

Yes your site is new and I hope it does go well for you but you have come here to advertise and nothing else, this site was set up to help others, I have posted many posts to try do just that. You on the other hand have posted none so maybe we do realise your motives for coming here. If you start posting and joining in with the community you may find that the powers that be don't feel the need to put you straight on certain matters.

That is the end of my time with you.

Good Luck

Paul

april tones
06-05-06, 00:53
hi paul!!!

while we are on the subject could you look at my site please? i would be grateful of some help or critism as want it to be best"
i have already talked about mine with meg and nicola and is on my signature, thanks xx

poppy
06-05-06, 10:00
Hi,
I thought the site looked good. Its great that you are trying to help others.
I did join but for some reason i cant log in. It just says done but the screen is white.
I dont know if you can help me with this or if its my computer.

Anyway good luck and get bet back to me if you can.
Take care
Poppy

ollie35
06-05-06, 10:54
Hi April,

Just looked at your site and it is great that you are doing something good for others and you obviously care.

I do have a lot of friends that have far more knowledge than me and have helped pass on some great advise in the past.

Please remember these are just my opinions and they are not written in stone. I at some point am hoping to get a forum up and running but I really don't want it to be dead after a few weeks. Many people’s forums do end up like this because they just put one up and expect everyone to find it.

Mt tips for getting a forum running properly is firstly and I think the most important is not to have too many categories to start with, with few members to start with and so many categories many of them can just become dormant, I would just stick to around the 6 I felt were the most important to start off with then maybe build more as more members come.

Second is to have a base of people to start off with that you can ask to keep posting until others feel more confident to post and your members grow. I have quite a big mailing list of people who have bought my book and I will give them a date and ask if they will all join in when the forum starts. I also have a few close friends that I have helped over the years who I know I will post for me to keep it going, you seem to have a few friends on here that are doing this for you which is very good.

You maybe could ask more to keep it going until you build it up, I for one always support people who are trying to help so I will be on there myself to post.

Also a very good way for you to drive traffic to your site is to write articles and submit them for free. You may know about these or not, but all you do is write an article on your subject and then you are allowed to put your website at the bottom, I have had many people visit my site through this, if the article is good and informative they will come to your site. I have an auto delivery that costs me £20 a month, this allows my articles to reach around 300 sites instead of me doing it individually. You can submit each yourself for free; if you want a list of sites I could give them to you.

Last thing April and this is up to you, you could just maybe give a little more info on the subject on maybe a home page about you and the subject. This is your choice as it does mean building another page. Maybe a link to a similar site also could help you.

But the main thing is it is there to help others and you carry on, I have a lot of respect for people like yourself who do go and help others. Building my site and writing the book was hard work but it is all worth it.

Take care April and good luck with your site.

Paul

april tones
06-05-06, 14:48
hi paul, thanks alot!!
All members are members that have joined through seeing my signature on here and other sites i go one or word of mouth
My sister and cousin have joined but dont post
I have fibromyalgia myself so i need extra support too and nice to chat about it just like we do on here with panic,anxiety etc
i dont know how to do that submitting article? thanks
Whats your book and forum to be about about? x

ollie35
07-05-06, 17:49
Hi April,

Just to let you know I got your p.m the other day, just do what you think is best.

If you want to submit some articles then just try one out for starters and see how you get on, they are very easy to do try......www.submityourarticlesnow.com there are many more but just try it and see how you get on.

My book is about how and what took me to recovery, it does not promise to cure the world just give people a far better understanding of anxiety and panic. What took me to full recovery may not take everyone to the same goal, but it has so far had very good feedback and this is what pleases me. The forum will help others like this one, I will try and get on there myself as much as I can. I go on here and an american site and that will never stop, I really do think there are some very nice helpful people on here.

If you do submit an article let me know how you get on.

Take care

Paul

april tones
07-05-06, 23:14
Hi paul, im going to try that submit your article now, thanks alot xx