PDA

View Full Version : hi

tweety
22-04-11, 18:33
hi my name is kerry i suffed with panic attacks about 7yrs ago it took me about 8months before i was able to get back on with my life .
In the last 6wks they have came back i swore i was never going down this road again they say never say never !!!
It all started again i think because i was having some health problems and was getting a bit down , we went on a trip to my mother in law on the way i had a panic attack i wanted to turn away and go back home but i knew if i did it would not help so i carried on my journey the next week i struggled at work then on the thursday i just could not cope so i went home when i got home my husband works nights so he was at home he said ring the doctors i said i can not face it but made my self go. the doctor gave me parotine 20mg which i was on for the seven years until september last year and some diazpan i went home and shock for the rest of the day took my diazpan and wanted to go to bed i didnt which was really hard but last time i spent about 2months in bed so is spent the first week on the sofa scared when my children came home as even they made me uneasy :weep: and then scared when my hubby went to work . now six wks on i am getting there slowly i have good and bad days i push myself to go for short walks and this week have been in a shop a couple of times but have not been any where else i have not seen my mum for all this time even seeing my daughter and grandson makes me uneasy:blush:. but wotever happens i start a new day trying to do my best so thats my story hi everyone:yesyes:

diane07
22-04-11, 18:34
Hi tweety

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

paula lynne
22-04-11, 18:49
Hi Kerry, its great to have you with us.x:welcome:
Youll find loads of help and support here and make some good friends too. Paula x