PDA

View Full Version : scared

holly87
22-04-11, 23:36
hi guys ive not been on here for a few days now as ive been trying to put the whole "anxiety" to the back of my mind .. iv had a really good few days but today not so good at all .. woke up this morning with one side of my neck really sore and hurting and also the same feeling in my right leg :( i did go on a night out last night with friends for there birthday (witch is the first time iv drank alcohol in over 3 months) and i went on the bumper cars so maybe thats why my neck and leg hurt?? my knee also hurts but i havent don anything to it what so ever :/ will it just be anxiety? as the knee pain iv had quite a few times before .. so anxious today ,, feel like ive let myself down because iv let myself get into a state again ..xx

nomorepanic
22-04-11, 23:59
Yup I would say it was the bumper cars to be honest

pinkdove
23-04-11, 09:46
Hi Holly, You have not let yourself down at all, you are entitled to a night out and i'm sure your aches and pains are from your bumper car ride, also if you have not drunk alcohol for a while that may be why you are feeling a bit anxious and flat, but it will pass, don't be to hard on yourself, you will pick up again we all have the odd blip, and they usually pass pretty quickly, hope this helps, take car xxx

AllInMyHead
23-04-11, 11:17
Hi Holly,

As I'm sure you know, alcohol is a depressant, which is probably why you're feeling down today. I often feel a bit miserable the day after having a few drinks. That doesn't mean I don't still enjoy the drinks though, I just know to expect feeling a bit quiet the next day.

As for the aches and pains, it's pretty normal to have them without any explanation. It can be because you've been sitting funny, or you've knocked or jarred yourself without noticing. Bumper cars would definitely do it. So try not to worry about it.

How about treating yourself to a lazy 'hangover' day (even though it doesn't sound like you've got a hangover). Find some films to watch, get some hangover food (chocolate / crisps / fry-up / whatever), put the duvet on the sofa and try to enjoy moping around for once. You'll start to feel much better later on. x