PDA

View Full Version : new symptom?

Forrest
14-04-06, 00:57
Well in the past month now i have been getting fatigue real bad always sleeping and always tired and iam getting really worried about it that its some kind of dease making me so sleepy i did start a new med two weeks ago lexapro and on top of that iam on xanaxs somtimes taking 2 1mg of xanaxs a day iam hopping its the meds and not my liver causing this in the forst sighn of liver dease is weight loss bowell problems and fatigue i have all three always making me think that!!

ashley
14-04-06, 17:23
forrest..hiya

Any medication .. especially ones used for anxiety/panic /depression etc etc.. cause side effects, some of us feel this,and some of us dont.

Feeling sleepy(drowsy) is a side effect of these medications, i have never felt so tired and sleepy and drowsy than ever, and i too have just started taking medication darling,so try your best not to think that way darling,enjoy the peace ,, your body needs it.. when you are under the strain of anxiety etc its tiring on the body, dosnt mean that anything bad will happen but ya need ya sleep more, and whilst you can take it love .. take it.

I know how ya feeling .. i can preach and not deal with all this s**t myself .. so i know whereya at babe.

ashley x