PDA

View Full Version : Feel like I'm going mad

Hopefulmi
23-04-11, 10:21
My symptoms are driving me crazy thinking I have a brain tumour or MS.

My worst one was double vision at night and ghosting but the pinhole test clears this up so that's good!

For days now, I have had this continuous low buzzing in my left ear. I don't notice it unless I'm sat down or lying, especially in a quiet area but then it really bothers me.

I also keep twitching/jerking, just little ones that wouldn't be noticeable to other people but to me, they are terrible. It happens in my fingers, toes and lower legs.

Please tell me I am not alone:weep:

paula lynne
23-04-11, 10:51
Hi, are you on any anti-depressants? I tried a few types and all of them gave me really jerky legs, it woke me up at night and drove me crazy! As far as the ear is concerned, maybe you have slight inflammation...had a cold or sinus problems? It may well be anxiety though, as this can manafest in so many ways. Obviously, concentrating on it makes it worse, hard I know. I was a neuro nurse, you really dont present with any of the classic signs. If the ear buzzing continues, see your gp whp can check for an inner ear imbalance. Hope you have a great day, enjoy the weather. TC...Paula x:)

Hopefulmi
23-04-11, 15:22
I am on citalopram but have been for nearly 2 months now. Surely the side effects should have worn off by now?

Thanks for replying:)

tillymint
23-04-11, 15:39
I think that it's probably nothing but I would make an appointment with your GP just to put your mind at rest. My Mum had restless legs syndrome for months on her tablets.:hugs:

Hopefulmi
23-04-11, 18:22
I don't have any pain or 'antsiness' like RLS but it terrifies me as I'll just be sat there then my leg jerks, sometimes mildly noticeable but sometimes not. It's been like it all day today but it might be because i am panicking more