PDA

View Full Version : tight diaphrahm maybe causing stomach issues

molly36
23-04-11, 13:33
Hi there once again im posting about my stomach,i have realised over the last few months that i am constantly holding my diaphrahm tightly ,i always seem to be sucking it in ,its so tense and painfull at top of stomach.I am thinking that this is maybe whats causing the constant feeling of needing to burp ,feeling really full after a small meal or drink and heartburn,and burping a lot.What do you think, do you think it could be this.I also feel like a tight band round top of stomach and my food takes ages to digest,also when i do burp i get acid up to my throat.I did have helicobacter blood test which was positive but the doc said that this only meant i had antibodies too the bug and didnt mean the bug was live ,so i had the stool test and this was negative so didnt need to take the antibiotics.I just dont know im so woried all the time.I hate this constant feeling of needing to burp.kind regards

lorraine
23-04-11, 14:45
hi molly

I get this tight feeling around the top of my stomak. I also get pain and wind in that area that makes me gassy and burp. It also makes my eptopic beats alot worse too. Sometimes my stomak feels better if I put a hot water bottle on it it seems to ease it a little. Although i would not do it in this hot weather!!!!!

lorraine

honeyp1e
23-04-11, 16:07
Hi there once again im posting about my stomach,i have realised over the last few months that i am constantly holding my diaphrahm tightly ,i always seem to be sucking it in ,its so tense and painfull at top of stomach.I am thinking that this is maybe whats causing the constant feeling of needing to burp ,feeling really full after a small meal or drink and heartburn,and burping a lot.What do you think, do you think it could be this.I also feel like a tight band round top of stomach and my food takes ages to digest,also when i do burp i get acid up to my throat.I did have helicobacter blood test which was positive but the doc said that this only meant i had antibodies too the bug and didnt mean the bug was live ,so i had the stool test and this was negative so didnt need to take the antibiotics.I just dont know im so woried all the time.I hate this constant feeling of needing to burp.kind regards

this is what i find i do all the time no matter am doing even talking i hold my diaphrahm in all day & night i also suffer with acid, burping, wind etc and just cant get rid of it all or no how to relax xx

molly36
23-04-11, 17:58
Thanks for your replies it does seem to make sense if our diaphrahms are tight then it could cos digestion issues.kind regards

honeyp1e
23-04-11, 18:20
it is horrible as we most times dont no we are doing it.. i also get bad watery mouth with a bad acid taste x

molly36
23-04-11, 19:44
Hi ive just had a small meal and the fullness feeling is awfull ant the horrid feeling of wind stuck at top of my stomach.Does anyone get this after eating.kind regards

molly36
24-04-11, 17:45
Does anyone else think a tight diapham can cos these issues.As soon as i drink or eat anything i get a terrible tight feeling at top of my stomach feels like i am so full.i hate it ,its really making me not eat very much.kind regards

molly36
24-04-11, 18:56
Do you think the tight muscles could be trapping the wind round my diaphram.Does anyone also get the minute they take a drink of tea or liquid or food they need to burp and if you dont you have to walk about to get it up.kind regards

molly36
25-04-11, 10:51
ANYONE?

uk23
20-08-12, 00:24
I know this is an old thread but i find the same molly36