PDA

View Full Version : I hit a all time low

sandy40
23-04-11, 17:32
Hi everyone,after weeks of getting worse and worse on Monday i hit rock bottom,i asked to be put into my local "mental hosp":weep: but my shrink team said it would make me worse..they have now put me on a new med along with the others im on :whistles:and i must say i dont kn ow what its done but im feeling better..sore and worried still..but better.x

snowgoose
23-04-11, 17:54
hello Sandy :)
I have been thinking and worrying about you ........you disappeared . xx

so sad you had to feel so bad to want to be admitted ................but there is a glimmer of spring sunshine here Missus :flowers:

you are feeling better and that is fantastic . there will be lows I am sure..........but you look back to this post and know that for every bad day ......there will be a better one .
really pleased ....................keep going .........dont let those thoughts hurt you .........just trust and try to relax just a little bit .
I am so pleased to read this . take good care of yourself and tell them thoughts to shoo !!! you are healing now :yesyes:

AllInMyHead
23-04-11, 17:57
Hi Sandy,

I don't have anything useful to say, except that I'm glad you are feeling a bit better :hugs:

Were your shrink team supportive? It must have been very difficult to feel so bad to request to go into hospital, only to be told that won't help.

Hang in there. You have made it through 'rock bottom', so you know you can make it through anything now! The only way is up (sorry for the cliche :blush:).

xx

lindajane1971
23-04-11, 23:18
hi sandy,

just wanted to leave u a ((((hug)))

x

sandy40
02-05-11, 17:01
Hi,i had a lumbar spine and chest xray as ive been complaining of back pain etc for months...ive not had the report from my GP yet but i knew the guy who did the xrays so he went and go it reported for me there and then...my chest xray was fine but he said my spine xray showed "a wee wobbly bit near the bottom of my back" his words..so do you think its that thats giving me all my back/knee/leg pain??? x

kah
03-05-11, 08:32
Hey Sandy,

How are you chick?
Yes that sounds like it could be the cause of your pain, I'm sure the doctor will go into detail when he gets the results back. I bet you're relieved that you've finally found out what's causing the pain and now it can be treated, and more importantly you know it's nothing life threatening :)
How have you been managing in general? It seems like ages since we last spoke, hope things are improving for you.

Big hugs
K xxxxxx