PDA

View Full Version : Can't sleep

Em.ma
24-04-11, 00:10
can't sleep as there's only one working fire alarm at top pf stairs so if something happened were my room is I'd be trapped. Also cud smell smoke in house earlier n bout two months ago dad cud smell electrical burning in house. Also wall n loft won't stop making noises and in the mornings I hear a coughing sound coming from loft

Tyke
24-04-11, 03:36
Hi Emma

Could you purchase extra smoke alarms and position them to give you a better chance to get out in an emergency? Maybe you have something nesting in your loft - birds are often the culprits - we had pigeons once - very noisy in the mornings before they start to fly out - got in through a broken slate!

Tyke

spiral
24-04-11, 03:52
Did you manage to get some sleep em.ma?

I can't sleep because I can't sleep. I'm lying awake thinking about how tired I will be tomorrow. And worrying that I won't be able to sleep on Monday night when I have work the next day...

I think my point is that we always can find a reason to worry and not sleep but I don't know what the solution is...

Em.ma
24-04-11, 12:37
Hello. I managed to fall asleep in the end thank you :) last summer dad founf squirrels up there so i dont know if thats it