PDA

View Full Version : pregnant

LilysMommy
24-04-11, 03:21
Hi, im 19 almost 20. I am 23 weeks pregnant. I use to suffer from agoraphobia when i was 14. I've been on medication since i was 15. My agoraphobia was hiding for quite some time, i was able to act well.. normal. When I first came of my meds when i got pregnant i was fine. Up until recently, i had some traumatic things happen. My brother in law passed, i had to leave home and move in with my boyfriend, and some other things. The night of the funeral i had a panic attack, the first in quite some time. And since then, i've progressivly gotten worse. Every time i go somewhere other than my house or my parents i panick. Im okay being in the car usually. but i cna't go into stores or to friends houses. Sometimes i even get it at home. Like tomorrow is easter, a bunch of people are coming over, and i couldnt be more nervous. i get this feeling like i can't see. and that im going to pass out. my heart starts to pound, and thats is, i wanna take off. please let me know if you've dealt with this. im already panicking about my next dr apt. and my baby shower 2 months away.

nomorepanic
24-04-11, 03:38
Hi LilysMommy

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

jill
25-04-11, 14:05
:welcome: to the site :D:hugs:

There are lots of nice people hear who will help and support you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XX

Vanilla Sky
25-04-11, 21:34
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

asirens
27-04-11, 17:34
Hi, your story is fascinating. I'm actually doing research for a show on pregnancy and agoraphobia. I'd love to hear more about your story. There's no obligation and calls are kept confidential. Please shoot me an email at aconanan@sirensmedia.com.