PDA

View Full Version : think i got the big c bowel

wotcanisay
24-04-11, 09:32
help me really freaking out

just been to toilet to pass a stool(gross i know sorry)
and when clean myself there was a pile of blood fresh on the toilet paper
didnt notice any in the toilet

am 27 and i dont want to die, very scared:weep::weep::weep::weep:

molly36
24-04-11, 10:14
Hi there dont worry fresh blood is nothing to worry about that just means you have a wee cut or pile .Its black blood to worry about .Many people on here have had fresh blood including me and the doc always says its nothing to worry about as long as its fresh blood.hope this helps kind regards

rosi
24-04-11, 11:14
Firstly you are far too young. Secondly, like myself, you may have an anal fissure which can cause this, thirdly you can have external or internal piles. Bright, fresh blood is incredibly common. You are ok.

wotcanisay
24-04-11, 11:21
yea was very bright red

without trying to make any one feel sick since i been i feel very sore in that area

countrygirl
24-04-11, 11:40
I get tiny little splits in the skin around my back passage and these can bleed quite a lot for a tiny little split and it appears as bright red blood on the toilet paper when wiping and leaves me with a very sore bum! until they heal over in a few days.

nomorepanic
24-04-11, 14:39
It is either piles or a tear (fissure). If it doesn't heal soon then go and see the doc for some special cream for it.

wotcanisay
24-04-11, 15:55
If there blood on the stool would that mean it could be piles

wotcanisay
24-04-11, 18:44
?

molly36
24-04-11, 18:53
Yes it could be either piles or a cut.But nothing to worry about.kind regards

wotcanisay
26-04-11, 19:18
went to doctors
she give me some cream
she said if not better by next week she wants to try a depository
what does that mean?

LucyR
26-04-11, 20:15
Do you mean a Suppository.:roflmao:

Taffy
26-04-11, 20:46
I've had the bowel / colon 'C' fear...it took over most of my life last year! Strangley enough the one symptom I didn't have was blood in my stool but I had stomach pain, loss of appetite etc...which I now know was all anxiety but it took me a colonoscopy and an endoscopoy to reassure me! It wasn't helped that my Father died from it 11 years ago.

Anyway, I agree with all the above. If it bright red blood then its not your bowel / colon and its coming from inside your bum, in the same place were piles are found. So relax and don't worry, its a common complaint.

wotcanisay
26-04-11, 21:56
Do you mean a Suppository.:roflmao:

thats the one :blush::yesyes:

yea you right taffy but sometime you just see blood u panic

Catalyst
26-04-11, 22:04
Hi, a suppository is just a cream to apply (or deposit!) internally instead of on the outside. No big deal. Should sort it right out! I've had the bright red blood a fair few times for the same reasons. Don't worry. X