PDA

View Full Version : post here if you want to meet up in York, sometime

t0rt01se36
14-04-06, 09:56
I would like to arrange a meet up sometime, some where in York, North Yorkshire.

Thought it would be best to find out numbers first before actually planning venue etc.

Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?

Julie x

bobsy
15-04-06, 17:39
im up for it if i can bring my other half. I was thinking of maybe flamingo land as nowhere to park in york and not really any specific place to meet.

bobsy

alexis
15-04-06, 20:08
If it was a school holiday or a weekend in near future I would consider it. (I dont have car for much longer)

sal
18-04-06, 00:09
Hi Ju

So sorry i havent being able to meet up with you recently. We will have to sort a date out. How did it go looking at the flat.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

t0rt01se36
11-05-06, 18:48
Late notice I know, sorry, but would anyone like to meet in York, North Yorkshire on Saturday 20th May outside the Art Gallery in the City Centre, sometime in afternoon? What next is your choice.

Julie x

t0rt01se36
19-05-06, 15:30
Doesn't anyone want to meet up in York?

If you do, please pm me.

Even if you can't make it tomorrow, plz pm me anyway, so an arrangement can be made for a future date.

Julie x

MrMonkey
19-05-06, 16:06
I might in the future, I'm not too far from york.

It's just my high anxiety getting to the best of me. I call him Bingbongilypoop. Then I can laugh at him cos he has a funny name. HAHA! [points]