PDA

View Full Version : two lumps right left side above stomach

lonewolf
26-04-11, 00:46
Hi ,

I'm freaking out, I have been dealing with alot of stress laterly and I know when I deal with stress. I always find some health issue to deal with.

Laterly I have been doing abit of exercise, inculding situps. i was feeling my upper stomach other day about a inch above my belly button and inch and a half either side I can feel a lump like right side and left side. They are almost parrel to each other if you draw a line down the centre of your stomach if you see what I mean. and of course first thing i think of is its the big C word. I do feel little bit of pain in my stomach but I normally do when am going through stressed time's. these lumps are small and I have to press to feel them am just panicing feel abit sick through fear not because of them. does anyone know if this is normal?

Anxious_gal
26-04-11, 02:45
if theres one on the left and right side then I would assume the lumps are meant to be there, unless they are rather large or totally out of place.
It could be just muscles, or fat or lymph nodes.
to be honest all I can feel is lots of timy bumps which im assuming is the mucles/fat under the skin.