PDA

View Full Version : Hi xx

laineystod1
27-04-11, 00:17
Hi there, not sure if im in the right place or not but just wanted to introduce myself! Im 27 from Scotland and live with my husband and 2 children. We also have number 3 on the way! I have suffered terrible health anxiety since I was 15:mad: Yes this makes me mad!! Since being pregnant this time it has been horrendous. I had to stop all my medication which was Citalopram 20mg which helped me loads and occasional 2mg Diazepam. Last month I had en ECG done to ease my mind about my palpatations. Nurse said it was fine, Doctor said it was fine, 4 more Doctors said it was fine........ I seen the slip come out of the ECG machine which read....Tachycardia (to be expected!) Anteroseptal Infarct, and another thing which I didnt catch :scared15::scared15::scared15::scared15::scared15: Apparently the machine can spit out a load of rubbish and when the doc checks it it turns out that its normal... well I got 5 different opinions!!! All of which were normal,can I tell myself that, NO!! My other most recent fear is my eyes!! I have a strange thing happen out of my side vision in my left eye where straight lines are not straight! Convinced i have a brain tumour, again seen doc and he assures me that there is no sign of anything sinister!! God i wish i had a magic wand to make anxiety go away!! I could write so much more but I dont want to scare anyone on my first thread! xxxxx

choccychompa
27-04-11, 01:03
Aww honey. I understand totally how you feel, and so will everyone else here. We're all in the same boat. Congratulations on baby number three :) xxx

Vanilla Sky
27-04-11, 21:05
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

dodo
01-05-11, 10:12
Hi

You replied on my thread so I thought I'd post back on yours. I had an ECG many moons ago which spat out right ventricular hypertrophy. Of course I whittled about it for a long time snd eventually asked about it and got the sane response as you about the machine making up its own mind.

I have also had a wierd thing with my left eye. I can't describe it properly DBS I notice it more when I get hot strangely. But it's like a little cloudy but if I try to 'look' at it I can't. I don't think that'll make much sense lol. But have had numerous eye tests all clear.