PDA

View Full Version : Why am I back?

ThreeBee23
27-04-11, 05:55
The last time I was on this site was Jan 2009. I thought things were going great and panic was a thing of my past. Until today... I just suffered a major PA that I thought was accompanied with a small nervous breakdown. I a wondering about the nrevous beakdown though because it didn't seem to last very long. It was a situational incindent that triggered all this, but gosh darn it I thought I was over all of this panic stuff. How disappointed I am. :weep:

diane07
27-04-11, 05:56
Hi ThreeBee23

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

eeyorelover
27-04-11, 06:33
I'm so sorry you are going thru this right now! It is so disappointing when we think everything is going fine and then all of a sudden something happens and there is a set back! 2 years between panic attacks tho is REALLY GREAT! I know it doesn't seem like it now but you will be back on track in no time! Meanwhile there is a community here that will support you!!
xxx
Sandy

Vanilla Sky
27-04-11, 21:04
Hi and welcome back :welcome:
Paige x

suzy-sue
28-04-11, 21:32
:welcome:Back .Im sure you will find plenty of help and support here to help you .luv Sue x