PDA

View Full Version : Pain, pain go away.

SHYGIRLAJB
27-04-11, 19:30
Hi Everyone

I guess i'm feeling very fed up and feeling sorry for myself. Not a happy bunny at the moment. :sad: I have been having trouble with my back and leg, it's so painful. Dr said it is sciatica. Just wish it would hurry up and go. I don't do pain very well. :weep::weep:.

I am on painkillers however and that just eases the pain, but today it don't seem to help much. hmmm. I was ok this morning, yeah I still had the pain, but not as bad, that is until I walked upto the shops about 10 / 15 mins away. Hmm it's been so painful. I am on the waiting list to see a physio however, not sure how long I have to wait.

Sorry.

Anita. :weep::weep:

snowgoose
27-04-11, 19:43
hello Anita :)
hey no wonder you are fed up ...............sciatica is really painful and restricting .wish I had some magic cure for you . it seems it takes a long time to go .
sure the physio will help .......hope you get appointment soon . is there anything on the internet exercise wise you can try gently?
take care ...sending a hug :hugs:

anx mum
27-04-11, 19:49
Hi Everyone

I guess i'm feeling very fed up and feeling sorry for myself. Not a happy bunny at the moment. :sad: I have been having trouble with my back and leg, it's so painful. Dr said it is sciatica. Just wish it would hurry up and go. I don't do pain very well. :weep::weep:.

I am on painkillers however and that just eases the pain, but today it don't seem to help much. hmmm. I was ok this morning, yeah I still had the pain, but not as bad, that is until I walked upto the shops about 10 / 15 mins away. Hmm it's been so painful. I am on the waiting list to see a physio however, not sure how long I have to wait.

Sorry.

Anita. :weep::weep:

This is what ive been diagnoised with had 8 treatmets o physio and still get pain. What painkillers u on? im on co codimal my left calf hurts not so much my bk

SHYGIRLAJB
27-04-11, 19:58
hello Anita :)
hey no wonder you are fed up ...............sciatica is really painful and restricting .wish I had some magic cure for you . it seems it takes a long time to go .
sure the physio will help .......hope you get appointment soon . is there anything on the internet exercise wise you can try gently?
take care ...sending a hug :hugs:

Hi

Thanks for replying. To be honest I haven't looked, worried in case I make the problem worse. I even asked my bro, who is a physio what simple exercises can I do for the pain. He refused to tell me, his answer go and see your gp. hmmm

Thanks for the hugs I need them.

SHYGIRLAJB
27-04-11, 20:02
This is what ive been diagnoised with had 8 treatmets o physio and still get pain. What painkillers u on? im on co codimal my left calf hurts not so much my bk

Aww hugs my friend. its not nice the pain, and im a big wimp too. I am on Diclofenac and Solpadol 30/500 mg caplets. Normally its sort of eases the achey pain, but leaves the constant pain I get. Today, hmmm its not helping at all. I have pain, from like the right hand side of my lower back all the way down to my feet. I feel the pain mostly in my leg, my back however, not as bad. Yeah it still hurts.

anx mum
27-04-11, 20:08
Aww hugs my friend. its not nice the pain, and im a big wimp too. I am on Diclofenac and Solpadol 30/500 mg caplets. Normally its sort of eases the achey pain, but leaves the constant pain I get. Today, hmmm its not helping at all. I have pain, from like the right hand side of my lower back all the way down to my feet. I feel the pain mostly in my leg, my back however, not as bad. Yeah it still hurts.

Mine is mainly in calf at first i thought it was a dvt ive got a dic gel and on co codimol. Had it 7 weeks now does anything make yours better?

anx mum
27-04-11, 20:56
How long have had it?

SHYGIRLAJB
28-04-11, 00:10
How long have had it?

I think I had my problem for a couple of months or what not, can't remember exactly, my memory is like a sieve. Normally I take the painkillers and they sort of ease the pain, but doesn't totally get rid of it, if you see what I mean.

Not sure what else I can do to make it feel better. hmmmm. Sometimes a warm bath, its nice when im in the bath, trouble is I don't want to get out of the bath.

Spongeballz
28-04-11, 00:19
Shygirl hun, I know it sounds silly, but for sleeping it helps if you put a pillow between your legs and try lie on your side, almost like a little newborn baby, all curled up. My mum sometimes suffers from Sciatica, it's just a nerve pain at the back of your leg isn't it? But yeah, try that for sleeping, and ice (the old cure) will help whilst you're awake, will numb it so you can't feel the pain so badly :)
Hope you recover soon, big love xx

SHYGIRLAJB
28-04-11, 00:25
Shygirl hun, I know it sounds silly, but for sleeping it helps if you put a pillow between your legs and try lie on your side, almost like a little newborn baby, all curled up. My mum sometimes suffers from Sciatica, it's just a nerve pain at the back of your leg isn't it? But yeah, try that for sleeping, and ice (the old cure) will help whilst you're awake, will numb it so you can't feel the pain so badly :)
Hope you recover soon, big love xx

Hi

Thanks for replying to my post. The pain like starts from the lower back area all the way down to my feet. I hope I recover soon too, as its a big PAIN at the moment.

SHYGIRLAJB
03-06-11, 18:25
Nothing new, to update, still have the horrible pain and still on the waiting list to see a physio. I hope it comes pretty soon.

SHYGIRLAJB
21-06-11, 18:26
Hi

Just to update, got my physio appointment tomorrow and am so nervous. Not sure why, but hmmm.

Lynnann
23-06-11, 19:39
Hi

I have had Sciatica for about three months, there is nothing to worry about the physio,
wear some loose clothing as they will need to examine you, they will give you some exercises to do to help free the sciatic nerve. It really does help :)

Lynnann:flowers:

yvonne_uk_98
23-06-11, 22:20
Hi Anita,

sorry your in pain with sciatica, once you get the exercises, this will help. I no longer suffer from sciatica, I put the excerises into place, didnt take long for me. though. it's great. I hope you get relief soon. hope you feel better soon.

sending ya some hugs.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

SHYGIRLAJB
10-10-11, 18:06
Hi Everyone

Many months later, I still have pain. Not as bad as it was. I have had 12 gym sessions at the hospital. I was hoping that the pain would stop, but sadly no. I still have it. Seeing my physio on Wednesday, so we will see what he has to say.

Anita.