PDA

View Full Version : what can i do!

ste47
27-04-11, 20:55
hi, new to this so here goes, yet another day of feeling dizzy/faint try to hide that anything is wrong, had tests and all appear ok but the dizzy feeling never goes, some days its manageable and others like today really bad, so fed up.any ideas to make it easier to live with

Vanilla Sky
27-04-11, 20:59
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

diane07
27-04-11, 21:00
Hi ste47

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

marisa11
27-04-11, 21:01
Hello, I'm new too! I get all these symptoms too! life is so complicated!!! this site seems very helpful :)

ste47
27-04-11, 21:14
hope this site helps as cant really talk to anyone with similar problem, going to have a look round and see if i can get any info to help me out, thanks the messages

marisa11
27-04-11, 21:33
well you can message me to talk, i also get really bad light headed, dizzy, feeling like im going to faint all the time...also here to give tips to others on what usually helps me, and just when i talk about it , it seems to help more =) i have a driving test tommorow, im already imagining that i am going to panic in the car...but i know i wont...

lo_ross
28-04-11, 21:00
STE47,

we are here to help!! i always feel dizzy as well, and even though it feels like i'm doing daily tasks wrong or not doing them at all, i keep reminding myself that i'm doing them to the best of my ability, and i'm doing them right even though it doesn't feel as if i am. Just have a positive attitude and a brighter outlook , and things should be a little better!

Even though things seem complicated right now, They'll work themselves out. It'll all be okay in the end. ..If it isn't okay, then it isn't the end.
-Lo.Ross