PDA

View Full Version : hello =)

marisa11
27-04-11, 21:57
Hello Im Marisa, and im new. after a horrible fright on a gap year living with someone who was very horrible, made me change...since then I have been having panic attacks, bad anxiety, i try very hard to stay positive... im always light headed. but yesturday was a good day for me...and i was not as bad :) i hope i am slowly going to get better. i joined to help others with how they feel, and also talk about my issues.

Marisa x

diane07
27-04-11, 21:59
Hi marisa11

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

tillymint
27-04-11, 22:06
Hello Marissa, you have taken the first step to getting weel. Good Luck:)

tillymint
27-04-11, 22:07
Well even!:roflmao:

marisa11
27-04-11, 22:46
haha i know! and i done it all by myself :D and i faced all my fears, i never run away from them, thats the worst...like there was time i was too scared to go to certain places..but im going to them, forcing myself......! :)

macc noodle
27-04-11, 22:52
Hi Marisa

Welcome aboard - congrats on facing your fears and keeping going - the only way to go and like you say "good days and bad days" :)

Looking forward to seeing your posts :flowers:

Jan
x

marisa11
27-04-11, 22:54
thank you jan x

Spongeballz
28-04-11, 00:42
Hey Marisa, welcome to NMP :) Fairly new here myself, and the good news is, I'd recommend it :) The people are warm, welcoming and damn informative, you'll get some constructive responses and also hopefully be able to make some touching/vital contributions.
Anyway, I'm rambling. I wish you all the best and a very warm welcome :) x