PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone, I'm Lauren.

lo_ross
28-04-11, 20:52
Hey everyone, I'm Lauren. I just recently discovered that I suffer from Panic Disorder, starting 3 months ago. And since then, It's been a really rough ride. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't have some symptom relating to my diagnosis. Although it's a self-diagnosis, I have all the signs and symptoms of having this disorder. I've been to cardiologists, neurologists, and even my family doctor.. and they still have not diagnosed me with anything. Even the trips to the emergency room during the early morning/late nights weren't enough of an incentive to get a diagnosis going so that I could begin my treatment. I will tell you though, this site seems like it's going to help me a lot with my self-recovery! Glad I came across it. (:

-Lo_Ross:)

nomorepanic
28-04-11, 20:56
Hi lo_ross

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

gary_2.0
28-04-11, 21:22
:welcome: Hi Lo_Ross, welcome to the club!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble getting a proper diagnosis, but there's a lot of good advice on offer here from a sincere group of fellow sufferers. This forum has helped me a lot.

Wishing you all the best.

Vanilla Sky
28-04-11, 22:06
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x