PDA

View Full Version : Too much anxiety at the moment.

Mark801
29-04-11, 04:01
Hey guys, hope all is well.

This past week has been really stressful for me. I returned to school after my spring recess and things have been crazy.

I haven't been sleeping well and I've been bust registering for classes next semester. I've been feeling so overwhelmed, restless, short of breath, and I feel like I'm losing control.

I haven't slept right in 3 days and this doesn't usually happen but I'm actually losing my appetite a bit. The other day I caught a 24hour virus due to the changing weather and that made me feel worse to.

I'm thinking the worst right now. Of cource my heart, cancer or diabetes must be making me feel this way.

Thanks for listening guys.

Anxious_gal
29-04-11, 04:36
nope it's just the anxiety :hugs:
Seems that school might be stressing you out a bit, not sleeping is very common when your anxious, plus lack of sleep can make you feel worse.
loss of appetite is common too, I've lost some weight and a lot of people here are struggling to gain back their appetite.
plus it might take you a while to fully get over having that virus.
you said it your self you feel overwhelmed.
Is there are therapist or anyone to talk to at your school?
therapy and or medication might , or even a trip to doctor to explain how your feeling.
:hugs:

Liliana83
29-04-11, 14:55
Hang in there...try a vigourous work out..that might help you sleep well at night.