PDA

View Full Version : Hello every1

candynat123
29-04-11, 07:53
hi im natalie im 27 years old :) i have had aniexty since i was 18 and to me its only been getting worse. doctors have left me to long and now the damage is already done. i suffer more with health aniexty and dont like travelling, walking about on my own as i think a little bit of exercise will bring it on. i suffer with insomia and its just like i cant get away from the panic. i have a 7 yr old son and try and do normal things like go to the park etc but can be a struggle. i have asthma which makes things difficult and gerd so i get alot of symptoms but im always thinking what if its cancer and all madness goes round in my head. i use to be very confident and its all gone :( i use to love going in the car driving round but now i wont even leave my town to go anywhere i just think why is aniexty worse in a car???? ive came on this site to see if i get any good advice and meet people who are like me so i dont feel alone be nice to talk to you all tk care xx

diane07
29-04-11, 08:08
Hi candynat123

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

fifeboy66
29-04-11, 16:46
Hi Natalie

Sorry to hear things are not so good. You are not alone. There are lots of helpful people on here who suffer the same symptoms as you. You should try the chatrooom. There are always nice people on there to chat too. I go through phases of feeling really up and then i hit a low again..dont want to leave the house today for instance. Has your doctor prescribed you anything. i'm on citalopram which has helped me a lot.

You take care

Dave