PDA

View Full Version : Hello - another newbie.....

MJD
29-04-11, 18:10
Didn’t notice this section until I’d already posted….so a bit back to front.

My name is Mark.

I found this website this afternoon whilst in a flat spin, worst attack for a long time…..

Just finding threads that replicate the symptoms, feelings and fears I have are a huge relief. I didn’t realise how common attacks are in people, which in itself is also a relief as I’ve started to think I am going potty…..

(obviously I only think I’m going potty when I’m not thinking that I’m about to keel over……:wacko:)

Thanks for the site.

diane07
29-04-11, 18:11
Hi MJD

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

KayleighJane
30-04-11, 15:11
Didn’t notice this section until I’d already posted….so a bit back to front.

My name is Mark.

I found this website this afternoon whilst in a flat spin, worst attack for a long time…..

Just finding threads that replicate the symptoms, feelings and fears I have are a huge relief. I didn’t realise how common attacks are in people, which in itself is also a relief as I’ve started to think I am going potty…..

(obviously I only think I’m going potty when I’m not thinking that I’m about to keel over……:wacko:)

Thanks for the site.

Hiya Mark, I feel like you do most of the time so your not alone lol, hope you find the website helpful, If I am having a particularly bad day then I find it helps to come here and have a read, makes me feel not so alone x

christos
30-04-11, 23:36
Hi Mark, glad you found this place, this forum is great, take care, I'm Christos.